There are several rental car companies located inside the terminal, adjacent to Baggage Claim. Calling ahead is recommended, as the companies have staggered hours that correspond with the ROW flight schedule.
Get a Lyft
Roswell has several Lyft drivers. Simply download the app and search for a car ride and driver.
Other Transportation Options
- Shuttle Ruidoso 575-257-1815 (prices and details at http://shuttleruidoso.com/charter/)
- Check with your hotel to see if shuttle service is offered.
Pecos Trails Transit (Roswell Transit) offers service seven days a week. Full fare price is $0.75. Click here for more information.
- Weekdays: The first bus arrival at ROW is scheduled for 6:28 a.m. The final bus departing from ROW is scheduled for 8:27 p.m. A total of 31 stops are made at the airport throughout the day.
- Saturday and Sunday: The first bus arrival at ROW is scheduled for 9:29 a.m. The final bus departing from ROW is scheduled for 4:49 p.m. A total of 12 stops are made at the airport throughout the day.
- If your flight arrives before or after service contact 575-624-6766 at least one day in advance to arrange service.
- Download a Transit Guide here.