Today’s flights, courtesy of FlightView data.
Roswell Air Center
Bottomless Lakes State Park
Roswell Museum and Art Center
Roswell Air Center In the News
- Roswell Daily Record: Arizona company plans $18 million expansion to Roswell
- Roswell Daily Record: Grant funding assists in air center upgrades
- Albuquerque Journal: Grounded planes help Roswell grow
- Roswell Daily Record: Air Center receives CARES funding
- Roswell Daily Record: State funding helps local businesses expand
Plane storage stories
At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Roswell Air Center positioned itself as a location for plane storage with air travel slowed.
- Roswell Daily Record: City positions air center for pandemic plane storage
- Albuquerque Journal: Roswell Air Center touts its ideal jet storage conditions
- KRQE-TV: Roswell airport looks to store grounded planes
- Newsweek: As air travel collapses, world’s biggest plane graveyards prepare for busiest time since 9/11
- CNN: Parking in a pandemic: Grounded planes scramble for storage space
- Aviation Week: Roswell expects to store 800 aircraft
- The Associated Press: Former New Mexico air base becomes home for grounded planes
“A place where the West meets mystery” Our city is located in the Pecos Valley and serves as the hub of Southeastern New Mexico. We are the Gateway to the Southeast for a reason and are located perfectly to visit and explore many of New Mexico’s hidden treasures. From Bottomless Lakes State parks sinkholes and hiking trails, to beautiful art spaces in the city, to our colorful and deeply diverse history visiting Roswell is an experience you won’t regret!
roswell flight lounge
The Roswell Flight Lounge is the perfect place to fuel up for your trip, stop by whether it’s a morning, afternoon, or evening flight. For a full look at the Flight Lounge menu click here: Roswell Flight Lounge Menu
Learn about aerospace
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.